Title 1 Complaint Procedure Policy
Any individual, organization or agency (complainant) may file a complaint with Greenfield-Central Community School Corporation (GCSC) if that individual, organization, or agency believes and alleges that GCSC is violating a federal statute or regulation that applies to a program under Title I, Part A. The complaint must allege a violation that occurred not more than one year prior to the date that the complaint is received, unless a longer period is reasonable because the violation is considered systemic or ongoing.
A complaint must be made in writing and signed by the complainant. The complaint must include the following:
• A statement that GCSC has violated a requirement of a federal statute or regulation that applies to an applicable program.
• The date on which the violation occurred.
• The facts on which the statement is based and the specific requirement allegedly violated (include citation to the federal statute or regulation).
• A list of the names and telephone numbers of individuals who can provide additional information.
• Whether a complaint has been filed with any other government agency, and if so, which agency.
• Copies of all applicable documents supporting the complainant’s position.
• The address of the complainant.
The complaint must be addressed to:
Greenfield-Central Community School Corporation
Attn: Dr. Harold Olin
110 West North Street
Greenfield, IN 46140